Our award-winning team
We’re incredibly proud of our team and we’re grateful to be recognised for the work that we do. Here are some of our most recent awards:
- Australian Travel Awards 2019 - Online Booking Website of the Year, Employer of Choice Finalist, Escorted Touring Company of the Year Finalist and Innovation of the Year Finalist
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards Australia - #5 Rising Star in 2019 and #4 in 2020
- Flexible Work Awards 2019 - Leader Champion Of The Year and Individual Champion Of The Year
- Australian My Business Awards 2019 - Finalist
- Mumbrella Travel Marketing Awards 2020 - Travel Brand of the Year Finalist and Disruptor of the Year Finalist
- Stevie International Business Awards 2020 - Retail Hero of the Year (COVID-19 response)
- Stevie Women in Business Awards 2020 - Best Use of Social Media (COVID-19 response)
We were also Finalists in the:
- Online Retail Industry Awards ORIAS 2020 - Best Online Retail Marketing (finalist)
- World Retail Awards 2020 - Retail Employer Initiative of the Year (finalist)
- My Business Awards 2019 - Start-up Business of the Year (finalist)
- The Travel Awards 2019 - Escorted Touring Company of the Year (finalist)
- Innovation of the Year (finalist), The Travel Awards 2019
- Employer of Choice (finalist), The Travel Awards 2019
Meet our team
We asked our team to share their journeys with Inspiring Vacations so far:
Meet Steph, Customer Service Development Manager
Meet Jacinda, Operations Team Leader
Meet Bree, Business Operations Manager
Meet Laura, Marketing Executive & Content Coordinator
Meet Maddi, Marketing Assistant
It’s incredibly rewarding and exciting to work with Inspiring Vacations. We have a positive, progressive, and innovative team culture with transparent communication, respect, and a shared commitment to customer service.
We embrace and support flexibility – and use cutting-edge technology so that we can connect without the constraints of traditional work environments which allows us freedom to imagine and create new possibilities – and always put our customer first.
At Inspiring Vacations, highly motivated people thrive. We are committed, work hard, and take responsibility – for both our wins and otherwise. We also have fun and celebrate our successes along the way. Our experienced team have increasingly diverse perspectives and share individual talents to achieve business and individual goals.
If this sounds like you and describes a team of people that you want to work with, explore the current opportunities below.
We reward our people with leading benefits:
- Flexible work options including home-based, part-time and flexible hours
- Comprehensive induction program with ongoing coaching and development
- Professional development through a Mentor Program or cross-department mentoring
- Opportunities to advance your career as our company grows, in Australia and globally
- Laptop and cutting-edge technology systems to support mobile work arrangements
- Plus much more…
- Sales Specialist - expressions of interest here
Customer Service Specialist - expressions of interest here
- Operations Specialist - expressions of interest here
To learn more about the current opportunities, please register your interest by contacting our careers team. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up to date and read more about Careers with Inspiring Vacations please follow us on Linkedin HERE.