- Return international airfares with Emirates (Qatar or Etihad if unavailable)
- Return airport transfers
- 18 nights in 4 to 5 star hotels
- Cross the Straight of Gibraltar by ferry from Europe to Africa and back
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
- Fully escorted English speaking guide throughout all 3 countries
- In-depth sightseeing and entry fees as per the itinerary
- All transportation, rail tickets and entry fees as per the itinerary
- All tipping
Unbelievable sightseeing included
- Barcelona - Walk through the city's historic centre
- Barcelona - See the famous Sagrada Familia, the masterpiece designed by the architect Gaudi
- Mediterranian Coast - stop at Peñiscola, a beautiful walled town situated on the sparkling sea
- Valencia - Spend the afternoon in the City of Arts and Sciences
- Alicante - Have lunch in the active port city of Alicante, whose history goes back over 7000 years
- Granada - Visit the breathtaking UNESCO Alhambra Palace and the Generalife gardens
- Straight of Gibraltar - Enjoy a pleasurable sail towards Africa as Spain disappears upon the horizon
- Rabat - Visit the immense Royal Palace, the official residence of the king of Morocco
- Casablanca - Admire the great Hassan II Mosque, one of the most important mosques in the Arab world
- Marrakech - Experience an authentic Fantasia dinner and show illustrating traditional Moroccan folklore
- Ait Benhaddou - Pause at this fortified village, a place where several known movies have been filmed
- Ouarzazate - Pause again at the gateway to the Sahara desert and home to the Taourirt Kasbah
- Khorbat - Learn about this desert community
- Erfoud - Visit this oasis town, and experience dusk amoung the sand dunes
- Fes - Soak up this car-free medieval labyrinth
- Tangier - Do some last minute shopping before sailing back to Spain
- Seville - Marvel at the city's colossal Gothic Cathedral and the famous Giralda, or bell tower
- Palos de la Frontera - Taste local strawberries and raspberries in this small small agricultural village
- Mertola - Have lunch in this ancient Muslin city
- Evora - Walk the Renaissance streets of this World Heritage site
- Lisbon - View the Monument of discoveries, where ships departed to explore and trade
- Lisbon - View the beautiful Jeronimos Monastery and the Belem Tower which is surrounded by water
- Fatima - Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima, the 4th biggest Catholic pilgrimage site in the world
- Madrid - Sit by the lake at Retiro Park and admire the magnificent Glass Palace
- Madrid - Visit the Plaza de Cibeles, the Fountain of Neptune and the Gate of Alcalá
Secure your package with a deposit of $2,000 per person. You will then be invoiced for final payment 120 days prior to departure.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay post tour. If you wish to do so, please follow the following steps:
- Follow the ‘book now’ prompts.
- After selecting your departure date and completing your bedding configuration details, please select that you wish to 'stay behind' in the 'extra services' field.
- In the 'special requests', field please specify your extension requirements.
- Complete the remaining booking requirements and click ‘pay now’.
- After finalising your purchase a member of our reservations team will be in contact with you to discuss your extension request.
A $150 per person supplement plus any fare difference applies if you wish to confirm your extension. You will be contact after purchase for collection of this payment. All additional accommodation and sightseeing is at your own arrangement.
- Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts
- Select your travel dates, departure city, number of travellers, room preference and any extra services.
- Click ‘Checkout’ to login or create an account. You’ll need an account to review your details and download documentation.
- Click ‘Pay Now’ to proceed to payment.Note - all payments are processed by our trusted gateway Paypal where you a given two options
- Pay using your Paypal account
- Pay using your credit card by proceeding as a guest – a Paypal account is not required
- Once your order is complete, you will be prompted to complete a booking form so that we can fulfil your booking
- Your booking is confirmed once your booking form is submitted and you can begin the countdown to your Inspiring Vacation!
- Full service airline used will be Emirates (or Qatar, Etihad Airways if unavailable)
- Flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2)
- All tickets will include 23kgs checked baggage
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules & change fees
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
We strongly encourage all travellers to purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with QBE Insurance to offer our customers competitive rates for their Travel Insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover, earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and save 25% on retail rates.
Simply click HERE to arrange your policy.
Documentation: final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Single Supplement: Single supplement is $1,199 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Land only: A $1,400 per person reduction from the twin share price applies if you wish to arrange your own airfares. Should you wish to purchase land only, please select this option in the booking process, under 'Departure City'.
Triple share: Available. If you wish to purchase triple share please phone 1300 886 688. The third person will also be charged the Twin share price.
Business Class Upgrade: Available from an additional $7,200 per person in addition to the standard price (subject to availability). Please specify this as a 'Special Request' when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
Premium Economy: Not available
Itinerary: The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Group Size: 2-45 people
Children: Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.