Expressions of interest
Have you dreamed of talking about travel all day long? Join a multi-award winning employer with a flexible workplace, competitive package & uncapped incentives.
- Full-time & part-time hours available
- Sell exciting & iconic holidays to customers ready to travel
- Fantastic development, career pathway & travel opportunities
- Energetic, fun & supportive team culture with flexible work options
Imagine a better way.
Inspiring Vacations is opening a new world of travel possibilities. We are a multi-award winning travel company creating unique & inspiring travel experiences for customers across the globe. We’re an established, dynamic and innovative Australian owned and operated business with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. Our collaborative team culture and flexible work environment provides opportunity for us to imagine and create new possibilities.
Due to our continued growth and ambitious plans for the future, we are seeking an energetic Sales Specialist with a natural flair for sales seeking to advance their career. This exciting opportunity would suit a motivated customer-focussed and dedicated team player with a keen interest in travel.
You’ll join our highly motivated team in Melbourne and be fully supported by a dedicated Team Leader, an experienced team and surrounded by experts in their field.
As a Sales Specialist your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an outstanding customer service experience
- Developing inbound customer enquiry leads to full development
- Managing high volumes of enquiries via email, phone, video/web chat
- Liaise with suppliers with regards to customer enquiries, sales and resolving issues
- Work collaboratively with a team to deliver industry-leading service
- Provide solutions to effectively resolve customer feedback and complaints
What you'll need to join our team:
- An unwavering commitment to delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Proven success and experience in a sales role (B2C preferred)
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence to engage with a diverse range of people and present professionally to small groups either face to face, or via video
- Calm and efficient in a fast-paced, high volume environment with ability to manage the unexpected
- Exceptional attention to detail and administrative capabilities
- Comfortable learning new systems and digital technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently, with strong initiative and organisational skills
- An ability to work on a consistent and flexible 7 day roster
In return for your dedication you’ll be rewarded with uncapped incentives, ongoing training and development, and plenty of recognition. You'll enjoy working with a motivated and innovative team, supportive leadership, flexible and home-based work arrangements, and an exceptional team culture. With exciting opportunities to grow with our business and fantastic employee benefits - don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to advance your career.
To submit an application: Please submit a resume and cover letter including a short paragraph about the best environment that you thrive in via our careers page.