Expressions of interest
Dreaming of managing fulfilment of iconic travel product? Join a multi-award winning employer with a fun, flexible workplace & career progression!
- Full-time permanent
- Manage fulfilment of iconic travel products
- Fantastic development, career pathway & travel opportunities
- Energetic, fun & supportive team culture with flexible work options
Imagine a better way.
Inspiring Vacations is opening a new world of travel possibilities. We are a multi-award winning travel company creating unique & inspiring travel experiences for customers across the globe. We’re an established, dynamic and innovative Australian owned and operated business with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. Our collaborative team culture and flexible work environment provides opportunity for us to imagine and create new possibilities.
Due to our continued growth and ambitious plans for the future, we are seeking an energetic and experienced Operations Specialist that thrives in a fast-paced environment in which achieving deadlines and attention to detail are paramount. This exciting opportunity would suit a motivated and highly organised customer-focussed operations expert seeking to advance their career.
You’ll join our highly motivated team in our Melbourne office and be fully supported by a Team Leader, an experienced team and surrounded by experts in their field. You will use your excellent communication and prioritisation abilities to manage a high volume of bookings, packages and supplier correspondence. As part of the wider Customer Service team you’ll also participate in providing market-leading customer service, and provide operations support to your Customer Service colleagues.
As an Operations Specialist your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide an outstanding customer service experience
- Coordinate and manage the fulfillment of a high volume of bookings and packages
- Manage a high volume of correspondence and enquiries via phone, email and video/webchat
- Liaise with suppliers with regards to customer enquiries, bookings and resolving issues
- Provide support to our Customer Service team for bookings and supplier correspondence
- Provide exceptional communication (both written and verbal)
- Work collaboratively with a team to deliver industry-leading service
- Provide solutions to effectively and efficiently resolve customer feedback and complaints
- Maintain strong product knowledge and strong relationships with suppliers
What you'll need to join our team:
- Operations/product coordination experience within the travel industry (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of complex tour arrangements (preferred, not essential)
- Highly organised and methodical to manage a high volume of bookings and budgets
- Drive and a solution-focused mindset to achieve operational objectives
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to anticipate/prevent possible issues
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Relationship management experience and the ability to resolve customer complaints
- Experience working with high volume CRM system (Zendesk preferred)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly in an online environment
- Agility to work in an evolving business
- Ability to work independently, with strong initiative and organisational skills
- An ability to work on a consistent and flexible 7 day roster
In return for your dedication you’ll be rewarded with ongoing training and development, mentoring opportunities and plenty of recognition. You'll enjoy working with a motivated and innovative team, supportive leadership, flexible and home-based work arrangements, and an exceptional team culture. With exciting opportunities to grow with our business and fantastic employee benefits - don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to advance your career.
To submit an application: Please submit a resume and cover letter including a short paragraph about the environment that you would best thrive in.