Expressions of interest
Have you dreamed of talking about travel all day long? Join a multi-award winning employer with a flexible workplace, competitive package & ongoing career development opportunities.
- Exciting & varied customer-facing role
- Work from home flexibility
- Fantastic development, career pathway & travel opportunities
- Energetic, fun & supportive team culture with flexible work options
Imagine a better way.
Inspiring Vacations is opening a new world of travel possibilities. We are a multi-award winning travel company creating unique & inspiring travel experiences for customers across the globe. We’re an established, dynamic and innovative Australian owned and operated business with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service. Our collaborative team culture and flexible work environment provides opportunity for us to imagine and create new possibilities.
Due to our continued growth and ambitious plans for the future, we are seeking a Customer Service Specialist who is ready to take the next important step in building their career. This exciting opportunity would suit a motivated, customer-focussed and dedicated team player who has a keen interest in travel.
You’ll join our highly motivated team in Melbourne and be fully supported by a dedicated Team Leader, a team of experienced Specialists and experts in their field.
As a Customer Service Specialist your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an outstanding customer service experience
- Managing high volumes of enquiries via email, phone, video/web chat
- Liaise with suppliers with regards to customer enquiries, sales and resolving issues
- Work collaboratively with a team to deliver industry-leading service
- Provide solutions to effectively resolve customer feedback and complaints
What you'll need to join our team:
- An unwavering commitment to delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Confidence to engage with a diverse range of people and present professionally to customers either face to face, or via video
- Calm and efficient in a fast-paced, high volume environment with ability to manage the unexpected
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and administrative capabilities
- Comfortable learning new systems and digital technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently, with strong initiative and organisational skills
- An ability to work on a consistent and flexible 7 day roster
In return for your commitment you’ll enjoy ongoing training and development, supportive leadership, flexible and home-based work arrangements and an exceptional team culture. With exciting opportunities to grow with our business and fantastic employee benefits - don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to kickstart your career.
To submit an application: Please submit a resume and cover letter including a short paragraph about the best environment that you thrive in.