- Return international airfares with Emirates or Etihad Airways
- Internal Istanbul to Cappadoccia airfare
- All airport transfers
- 12 nights 5 star & boutique hotel accommodation including 3 nights in a spectacular cave hotel in Goreme, Cappadoccia
- 3 nights sailing on a traditional Gulet along the Turkish coastline
- Daily breakfast, 11 lunches & 6 dinners
- The services of a professional escorted guide throughout
- Incredible sightseeing including all entry fees as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
Unbelievable sightseeing included
- Istanbul - Uncover the grandeur of the incredible Blue Mosque.
- Istanbul - Visit the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and the amazing Hippodrome.
- Istanbul - No visit to Turkey would be complete without a visit to the Grand Bazaar.
- Cappadocia - Explore the out-of-this-world landscape of Cappadocia.
- Cappadocia - Witness a spiritual whirling dervish ceremony .
- Cappadocia - Walk through the incredible fairy chimneys surrounding the region.
- Cappadocia - Unearth the Derinkuyu underground city.
- Antalya - Travel to the Mediterranean coastal city and visit Hadrian’s Gate.
- Antalya - Walk around the old Roman Harbour and the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean.
- Fethiye - Travel to the Greek ghost-town of Kayakoy.
- Gulet - Board a traditional wooden Gulet and sail along the pristine coastal waters enjoying the leisurely pace and refreshing swims at secluded beaches.
- Pamukkale - Walk up the white travertine terraces of Pamukkale to watch the sunset over this alien landscape.
- Pamukkale - Visit the ruins of Hierapolis and the ancient Roman baths from 190AD.
- Kusadasi - Walk around the village of Selcuk and visit the last remaining column of the Temple of Artemis.
- Ephesus - Visit Ephesus, arguably the greatest Greco-Roman site in the world with the iconic Library of Celsus and amphitheatre.
- Troy - See the remnants of the ancient city walls and the famed wooden horse.
- Canakkale - Pay a visit to a weavers' association in Bergama and see first-hand how Turkish carpets are made.
- Gallipoli - Visit the beach and cemeteries of Anzac Cove and memorials of Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair.
- Spend 3 nights in a boutique cave hotel in the town of Gerome in rooms carved into the rock.
- Sail for 3 nights on board a traditional Gulet. Hand-crafted from mahogany, pine and teak, the gulets follow a design developed for these waters in Byzantine times.
You’ll have the choice between 2 of 4 bonus sightseeing experiences to enhance your journey. You may choose to include two (2) optional Inspiring Sights throughout your tour, free as part of your package.
- Wine and Sunset over Cappadocia
- Kelebek Turkish Bath
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise
- Homecooked Dinner Istanbul
The remaining two inspiring sights may be purchased prior to departure if you would like to participate in all optional inspiring sights.
- Let your mouth water with a traditional Pottery Kebap, the must-try dish of Cappadocia prepared in a clay pot.
- Enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets atop the travertines of Pamukkale.
- Drive to Şirince village to join a very special cooking class led by an expert cook.
- Enjoy a guided visit to Suvla Winery along with the all-important tastings!
For further information on your Gulet cruise, click HERE. Please note, multiple Gulet's are used so the above if for your reference only.
Secure your package with a deposit of $2,000 per person. You will then be invoiced for final payment 120 days prior to departure.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by arriving early and/or staying behind after the tour concludes. If you wish to choose one of these options, please follow these steps:
- Follow the ‘book now’ prompts.
- After selecting your departure date and completing your bedding configuration details, please select if you wish to 'arrive early' and/or 'stay behind' in the 'extra services' field.
- In the 'special requests' field, please specify your extension requirements.
- Complete the remaining booking requirements and click ‘pay now’.
- After finalising your purchase, a member of our reservations team will be in contact with you to discuss your extension request.
A $150 per person supplement plus any fare difference applies if you wish to confirm your extension. You will be contacted after purchase for collection of this payment. All additional accommodation and sightseeing is at your own arrangement.
- Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts.
- Select your travel dates, departure city, number of travellers, room preference and any extra services.
- Click ‘Checkout’ to login or create an account. You’ll need an account to review your details and download documentation.
- Click ‘Pay Now’ to proceed to payment.
- Note - all payments are processed by our trusted gateway Paypal where you are given two options:
- Pay using your Paypal account OR
- Pay using your credit card by proceeding as a guest – a Paypal account is not required.
- Once your order is complete, you will be prompted to complete a booking form so that we can fulfil your booking.
- Your booking is confirmed once your booking form is submitted and you can begin the countdown to your Inspiring Vacation!
- You will travel with Emirates or Etihad Airways (Qatar Airways if unavailable)
- Most flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 23kg checked baggage.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities (not included as part of your Inspiring Sight selections)
- Personal expenses
We strongly encourage all travellers to purchase travel insurance to protect against the unexpected.
We have partnered with QBE Insurance to offer our customers competitive rates for their Travel Insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover, earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and save 25% on retail rates.
Simply click HERE to arrange your policy.
Optional Tours: You have the choice of 2 of 4 Inspiring Experiences to enhance your journey. If you wish to purchase the remaining 2 you may purchase the additional optional tours as follows:
- Sunset & wine - $115 per person
- Turkish bath - $115 per person
- Dinner cruise - $80 per person
- Homecooked meal - $80 per person
You will be contacted prior to departure to arrange booking your selection.
Documentation: Final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Single Supplement: Single supplement is $1,199 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Land only: A $1,500 per person reduction from the twin share price applies if you wish to arrange your own airfares. Should you wish to purchase land only, please select this option in the booking process, under 'Departure City'.
Triple share: Not available.
Premium Economy Upgrade: Not available.
Business Class Upgrade: Available from an additional $5,500 per person in addition to the standard price (subject to availability). Please specify this as a 'Special Request' when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
Gulet: The traditional style gulet boats are not meant to be luxurious, but they are very comfortable and an exceptional way to spend 3 nights. All cabins are nicely appointed and have private ensuites. Most of your time will be spent on deck enjoying the view.
Itinerary: The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule. Please refer to the day-by-day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Group Size: 2-16 people.
Children: Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences, however, any changes are beyond our control.