- Return international airfares with Qatar (Emirates or similar if unavailable)
- Internal airfares from Evenes to Oslo
- Return airport transfers
- 15 nights in comfortable 4 star accommodation throughout Finland and Norway
- 1 night on board the overnight Santa Claus Express train from Helsinki to Kemi
- Daily breakfast, 5 dinners including memorable welcome and farewell dining at North Cape
- Fully escorted English speaking guide throughout
- Unforgettable sightseeing as per the itinerary, including husky sledding, snowmobile safari, Icebreaker cruise, Santa's village in Rovaniemi and the picturesque Lofoten Islands
- All transportation, rail tickets and entry fees as per the itinerary
Unbelievable sightseeing included
- Helsinki - Visit Temppeliaukio Church or locally known as the Rock Church
- Tallinn - Day trip from Helsinki by ferry to enjoy a guided city tour of Tallinn's medieval old town
- Santa Claus Express - Overnight sleeper train from Helsinki into Kemi, the heart of Lapland
- Sampo Icebreaker Cruise - Enjoy the most exciting, memorable moments in Arctic nature
- Snowcastle - Visit the incredible castle built using only snow and ice from sea water
- Rovaniemi - The home of Santa Claus of course! Experience Santa's Village
- Northern Lights - Board snowmobiles for a night you'll never forget, hunting the Aurora Borealis
- Lapland - Stay in an epic glass igloo, sleeping beneath the starry skies and hopefully the Northern Lights
- Lapland - Experience a husky pulled sled through the arctic forest
- Sodankyla - Visit the top of recognisable Kaunispää Fell (438m)
- North Cape - Be presented with a certificate to say you have been to Europe's most northerly point
- Alta - Enjoy the Hjemmeluft Rock Carvings and the Alta Museum
- Lyngen Alps - Travel pass Lyngen fjord to the east, and the Ullsfjorden to the west
- Tromso - Located 350 kms north of the Arctic Circle and is the largest city in Northern Norway
- Narvik - Land on the doorstep of the beautiful Lofoten Islands
- Svolvær - Further explore magical Lofoten, including Henningsvær, Lofoten‘s best known fishing village
- Oslo - Explore the Viking Ship museum, with a diverse range of artifacts from the world of the vikings
- Spend one of the most incredible nights of your life in a Glass Igloo looking up at the stars looking for the Northern Lights.
- Carve through the ice on a Icebreaker, go on a husky sled safari through the Lapland wilderness, glide through the arctic landscape on a snowmobile in search of the northern lights.
- Enjoy sparkling wine at Northcape, Norway's most northerly point and memorable welcome and farewell dinners.
Secure your package with a deposit of $2,000 per person. You will then be invoiced for final payment 120 days prior to departure.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay post tour. If you wish to do so, please follow the following steps:
- Follow the ‘book now’ prompts.
- After selecting your departure date and completing your bedding configuration details, please select that you wish to 'stay behind' in the 'extra services' field.
- In the 'special requests', field please specify your extension requirements.
- Complete the remaining booking requirements and click ‘pay now’.
- After finalising your purchase a member of our reservations team will be in contact with you to discuss your extension request.
- Please note, if you are not arriving or departing as per the group itinerary, airport transfers will not be included.
A $150 per person supplement plus any fare difference applies if you wish to confirm your extension. You will be contact after purchase for collection of this payment. All additional accommodation and sightseeing is at your own arrangement.
- Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts
- Select your travel dates, departure city, number of travellers, room preference and any extra services.
- Click ‘Checkout’ to login or create an account. You’ll need an account to review your details and download documentation.
- Click ‘Pay Now’ to proceed to payment.
- Once your order is complete, you will be prompted to complete a booking form so that we can fulfil your booking.
- Your booking is confirmed once your booking form is submitted and you can begin the countdown to your Inspiring Vacation!
- Full service airline used will be with Qatar (Emirates or similar if unavailable)
- Brisbane Customers - Full service airline used will be Emirates Airlines
- Flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2)
- All tickets will include 23kgs checked baggage.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
We strongly encourage all travellers to purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with QBE Insurance to offer our customers competitive rates for their Travel Insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover, earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and save 25% on retail rates.
Simply click HERE to arrange your policy.
Documentation: final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Single Supplement: Single supplement is $1,799 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Land only: A $1,500 per person reduction from the twin share price applies if you wish to arrange your own airfares. Should you wish to purchase land only, please select this option in the booking process, under 'Departure City'. Please note, if you are not arriving or departing as per the group itinerary, airport transfers will not be included.
Triple share: Not available.
- Fishing Experience by snowmobiles - $299 per person
- Reindeer Safari - $249 per person
- Northern Lights Safari - $299 per person
- Arctic Photography Excursion - $149 per person
- Reindeer Sledding & Sami Culture - $349 per person
- Aurora Safari by Minibus - $279 per person
You will be contacted prior to departure to arrange booking and payment for your chosen optional tours.
Premium Economy Upgrade: Not available.
Business Class Upgrade: Available from an additional $6,000 per person in addition to the standard price (subject to availability). Please specify this as a 'Special Request' when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
Itinerary: The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Group Size: 10-16 people
Children: Children must be 5 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.