- Return international airfares with Emirates (Etihad Airways or Qatar if unavailable)
- Return airport transfers
- 13 nights boutique Riad accommodation & 4 star hotel accommodation
- 1 night in a luxury desert camp in the Sahara desert
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches & 7 dinners including memorable welcome and farewell dinners
- The services of a professional escorted guide throughout
- Incredible sightseeing including all entry fees as per the itinerary
- Dedicated air-conditioned transportation
Unbelievable sightseeing included
- Casablanca - Explore the incredible Hassan II Mosque
- Casablanca - Sip cool drinks at the famous Rick's Cafe bar
- Rabat - Learn about the Kasbah of the Udayas
- Volubilis - Unearth the Roman ruins of Volubilis
- Meknes - Wind your way through the medina of Meknes
- Meknes - Enter the incredible Heri Souani granaries
- Fes - Be guided through the maze of of Fes medina
- Fes - Step inside the 18th century Fondouk Nejjarine
- Fes - See the design of the Mederassa attarine built in 1323AD
- Merzouga - See the 150m high dunes of the The Erg Chebbi desert
- Merzouga - Stay under the stars in the desert
- Merzouga - Ride camels across the rolling dunes
- Dades Valley - Enjoy the cool oasis of Togra Gorge
- Dades Valley - Trek through the local Berber villages interacting with the locals
- Dade Valley - Kasbah Amridil the 300 year old fortification
- Ait Benhaddou - The real life village featured in cinematic movies like Gladiator
- Marrakech - Guided walking tour of Marrakech
- Marrakech - Koutoubia Mosque and minaret
- Marrakech - Djemaa El Fna market square
- Essaouira - Fish Souk market
- Essaouira - Local cooking class
- Spend an unforgettable night under the star in the Sahara Desert in a luxury desert camp
- Stay in deluxe Riads throughout Morocco giving you a truly moroccan experience
You’ll have the choice between 2 of 5 bonus sightseeing experiences to enhance your journey. You may choose to include two (2) optional Inspiring Sights throughout your tour, free as part of your package.
- Cooking class at La Maison arabe
- Private Market and shopping tour
- Moroccan Hammam experience
- Relaxing Massage with Argan oil
- Home-cooked dinner at local family guesthouse
The remaining two inspiring sights may be purchased prior to departure if you would like to participate in all optional inspiring sights.
- Enjoy lunch with a local family at their farm in Midelt. Dine on true Moroccan fare as the family cooks a smorgasbord of tagines and dishes and joins you for a memorable meal.
- Explore the fish souk of Essaouira and pick out your own freshly caught fish before taking it to a local restaurant where it is prepared and served for you to enjoy.
- Sip refreshing drinks at the famous Rick's Cafe inspired by the famous movie starring Humphrey Bogart.
Secure your package with a deposit of $2,000 per person. You will then be invoiced for final payment 120 days prior to departure.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by arriving early and/or staying behind after the tour concludes. If you wish to choose one of these options, please follow these steps:
- Follow the ‘book now’ prompts.
- After selecting your departure date and completing your bedding configuration details, please select if you wish to 'arrive early' and/or 'stay behind' in the 'extra services' field.
- In the 'special requests' field, please specify your extension requirements.
- Complete the remaining booking requirements and click ‘pay now’.
- After finalising your purchase, a member of our reservations team will be in contact with you to discuss your extension request.
A $150 per person supplement plus any fare difference applies if you wish to confirm your extension. You will be contacted after purchase for collection of this payment. All additional accommodation and sightseeing is at your own arrangement.
Dubai Stopover Package - $599 per person
- 3 nights superior room at the Pullman Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel or similar
- Breakfast daily
- Return private transfers
Resort Fee not included - approximately AED $20 (AUD $7.50) per night payable locally.
If you wish to book the Dubai stopover package either before and/or after your tour please request 'Dubai stopover package' in the 'Special Requests' field prior to making your purchase. You will then be contact to collect payment after paying your tour deposit. Please note, the Dubai stopover package must be paid in full at the time of paying your Egypt tour deposit.
The $150pp extension supplement does not apply if selecting this option, however additional fare and tax difference may be applicable depending on your travel dates.
- Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts.
- Select your travel dates, departure city, number of travellers, room preference and any extra services.
- Click ‘Checkout’ to login or create an account. You’ll need an account to review your details and download documentation.
- Click ‘Pay Now’ to proceed to payment.
- Once your order is complete, you will be prompted to complete a booking form so that we can fulfil your booking.
- Your booking is confirmed once your booking form is submitted and you can begin the countdown to your Inspiring Vacation!
- You will travel with Emirates or Etihad Airways (Qatar Airways if unavailable)
- Most flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 23kg checked baggage.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities (not included as part of your Inspiring Sight selections)
- Personal expenses
Australian passport holders do not require a visa when travelling to Morocco for less than 90 days.
We strongly encourage all travellers to purchase travel insurance to protect against the unexpected.
We have partnered with QBE Insurance to offer our customers competitive rates for their Travel Insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover, earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and save 25% on retail rates.
Simply click HERE to arrange your policy.
Optional Tours: You have the choice of 2 of 5 Inspiring Experiences to enhance your journey. If you wish to purchase the remaining 2 you may purchase the additional optional tours as follows:
- Cooking class at La Maison arabe - $59pp
- Private Market and shopping tour - $59pp
- Moroccan Hammam experience - $59pp
- Relaxing Massage with Argan oil - $59pp
- Home-cooked dinner at local family guesthouse - $59pp
You will be contacted prior to departure to arrange booking your selection.
Documentation: Final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Single Supplement: Single supplement is $699 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Land only: A $1,500 per person reduction from the twin share price applies if you wish to arrange your own airfares. Should you wish to purchase land only, please select this option in the booking process, under 'Departure City'.
Triple share: Not available.
Premium Economy Upgrade: Not available.
Business Class Upgrade: Available from an additional $6,500 per person in addition to the standard price (subject to availability). Please specify this as a 'Special Request' when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
Itinerary: The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule. Please refer to the day-by-day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Group Size: 2-16 people.
Children: Children must be 5 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences, however, any changes are beyond our control.