- Return international airfares with Singapore Airlines (or Cathay Pacific, JAL or All Nippon Airways if unavailable)
- One-way flight from Seoul to Tokyo
- Return airport transfers
- 19 nights 3-4 star twin share accommodation including a traditional hot-spring onsen guesthouse in Kawaguchiko
- 19 Breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- incredible sightseeing including all entry fees as per the the itinerary
- The services of professional tour guides in both South Korea and Japan
- Dedicated coach transportation
- All tipping
Unbelievable sightseeing included
- Seoul - Visit the infamous DMZ
- Andong - See the traditional village over 500 years old
- Daegu - Enjoy magnificant views on the cable car to Palgongsan Natural Park
- Gyeongju - Learn about the ancient Silla Kingdom
- Busan - Step out on the Oryukdo Skywalk looking at the waves below
- Busan - Stop at one of Korea’s largest markets, Nampo Dong
- Tokyo - Visit the famous Asakusa district
- Tokyo - See one of Japan's most revered shrines, the Meiji shrine
- Tokyo - Ascend the 634m Sky Tree observation tower
- Nikko - Travel to the major Buddhist centre of Nikko
- Nikko - UNESCO World Heritage Site Nikko Toshogu
- Yokohama - Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse
- Hakone - Visit the incredible Daibutsu (Great Buddha) at Kotoku-in Temple
- Hakone - Cruise on Lake Ashi with views of Mt Fuji
- Kawaguchiko - Traditional hot-spring onsen guesthouse
- Mt Fuji - Gaze at Mount Fuji from the 5th Station
- Matsumoto - Explore one of Japan’s most iconic castles, Matsumoto Castle
- Nagano - Visit Jigokudani and the famous snow Monkey Park
- Shirakawago - World Heritage site with 114 Gassho-style houses
- Takayama - Takayama’s Old Town with Edo period houses
- Kanazawa - Kenrokuen Garden – one of Japan’s top three landscape gardens
- Kanazawa - Samurai district
- Kyoto - Enjoy a full free day to explore at your own pace
- Kyoto - Visit Kinkakuji - the Golden Pavilion
- Nara - Wander through Nara park with over 1,200 Sika deer
- Nara - Discover the Todaiji Temple and its great Buddha statue
- Osaka - Umeda Sky Building Floating Observatory
- Osaka - Namba-Shinsaibashi shopping district
Secure your package with a deposit of $2,500 per person. You will then be invoiced for final payment 120 days prior to departure.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by arriving early and/or staying behind after the tour concludes. If you wish to choose one of these options, please follow these steps:
- Follow the ‘book now’ prompts.
- After selecting your departure date and completing your bedding configuration details, please select if you wish to 'arrive early' and/or 'stay behind' in the 'extra services' field.
- In the 'special requests' field, please specify your extension requirements.
- Complete the remaining booking requirements and click ‘pay now’.
- After finalising your purchase, a member of our reservations team will be in contact with you to discuss your extension request.
A $250 per person supplement plus any fare difference applies if you wish to confirm your extension. You will be contacted after purchase for collection of this payment. All additional accommodation and sightseeing is at your own arrangement.
Cherry Blossom dates
The cherry blossoms (sakura) usually bloom in the last week of March and the first two weeks of April. Cherry blossom are extremely seasonal and we can't guaruntee they will bloom during your visit. However, for your best chance of viewing cherry blossoms select the following dates when making your purchase:
- 22 March 2019
- 29 March 2019
- Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts.
- Select your travel dates, departure city, number of travellers, room preference and any extra services.
- Click ‘Checkout’ to login or create an account. You’ll need an account to review your details and download documentation.
- Click ‘Pay Now’ to proceed to payment.
- Note - all payments are processed by our trusted gateway Paypal where you are given two options:
- Pay using your Paypal account OR
- Pay using your credit card by proceeding as a guest – a Paypal account is not required.
- Once your order is complete, you will be prompted to complete a booking form so that we can fulfil your booking.
- Your booking is confirmed once your booking form is submitted and you can begin the countdown to your Inspiring Vacation!
- You will travel with the full-service airline, Singapore Airlines (or Cathay Pacific, JAL or All Nippon Airways if unavailable)
- Economy internal airfare Seoul to Tokyo (operated by local carriers)
- Adelaide, Perth customers will be flown to Sydney or Melbourne to board their international flight.
- Some flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 20kgs checked baggage.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
We strongly encourage all travellers to purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with QBE Insurance to offer our customers competitive rates for their Travel Insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover, earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and save 25% on retail rates.
Simply click HERE to arrange your policy.
Documentation: Final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Single Supplement: Single supplement is $1,850 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Land only: A $800 per person reduction from the twin share price applies if you wish to arrange your own airfares. Should you wish to purchase land only, please select this option in the booking process, under 'Departure City'.
Triple share: Not available.
Premium Economy Upgrade: Not available.
Business Class Upgrade: Available from $4,300 per person in addition to the standard price (subject to availability). Please request ‘Business Class’ in the ‘Special Requests’ field prior to making your purchase and you will be contacted to arrange payment.
Itinerary: The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule. Please refer to the day-by-day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Group Size: 20-40 people
Children: Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences, however, any changes are beyond our control.