- Small group tour (up to 16 people max)
- Return international airfares with Cathay Pacific (Singapore Airlines or Qantas if unavailable)
- Internal airfares
- Return airport transfers
- 10 nights luxury 5 star accommodation in worldclass hotels
- 2 nights in a boutique Chinese courtyard inn at the foot of the Great Wall of China
- 4 nights deluxe Yangtze River cruise in a balcony cabin with VIP dining which includes a secluded dining room and beer and soft drinks included with your meals
- Daily breakfast, 10 lunches & 8 dinners including drinks on the Great Wall of China and a memorable Sichuan hotpot experience
- Professional English speaking tour guides accompanying you throughout
- Dedicated air conditioned coach transportation
- All bullet train tickets as mentioned in the itinerary (standard seating)
- Incredible sightseeing including all entry fees as per the itinerary
- All tipping
Unbelievable sightseeing included
- Beijing - Set foot on the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China and enjoy a glass of wine to celebrate the occasion.
- Beijing - Uncover the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square
- Beijing - Enjoy a rickshaw tour through the Hutongs
- Gubei Water Town - Travel to the rugged hills behind beijing to Gubei, an ancient town situated in the shadow of the Great Wall of China
- Shanghai - Enjoy the Nanjing walking district
- Shanghai - Taste the famous Xiao Long Bao dumplings in the city they were created
- Xi’an - Visit one of the most incredible archaeological finds of the 21st century, the Terracotta Warriors
- Xi’an - See one of the best preserved ancient city walls
- Xi’an - Iconic Wild Goose Pagoda
- Chengdu - See the majestic Panda’s
- Leshan - Learn about the 71 metre tall Leshan Giant Buddha
and the Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Beijing - Temple of Heaven
- Yangtze River - Cruise through the gorge of the Yangtze river
- 2 nights in a boutique traditional Chinese courtyard inn at the foot of the Great Wall of China in the Ancient water town of Gubei.
The choice between 2 of 4 bonus sightseeing experiences to enhance your journey. You may choose to include two (2) optional Inspiring Sights throughout your tour, free as part of your package.
- Kung Fu Legend Show
- Evening Huangpu River Cruise
- Tang Dynasty Dance Performance
- Sichuan Opera Show
The remaining two inspiring sights may be purchased prior to departure if you would like to participate in all optional inspiring sights.
- Sip some wine while you admire the incredible view from on top of the Great Wall of China
- Sample the Shanghai Xiao Long Bao, the famous soup dumplings originating in Shanghai that are now found the world over.
- Join your group in a traditional Sichuan Hotpot where everyone becomes a chef.
- Enjoy VIP dining on board your luxury cruise which includes a secluded dining room and beer and soft drinks included with your meals.
Secure your package with a deposit of $1,500 per person. You will then be invoiced for final payment 120 days prior to departure.
For further information on your cruise, click HERE.
Cruise Shore Excursions
You package comes with daily shore excursions included:
- Three Gorges Dam Site
- The Lesser Three Gorges
- Fengdu Ghost City
There are 3 additional shore excursions you may purchase but it can make for a long day of sightseeing:
- Tribe of the Three Gorges
- White Emperor City
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay pre or post tour. If you wish to do so, please follow the following steps:
- Follow the ‘book now’ prompts.
- After selecting your departure date and completing your bedding configuration details, please select that you wish to 'stay behind' in the 'extra services' field.
- In the 'special requests', field please specifiy your extension requirements.
- Complete the remaining booking requirements and click ‘pay now’.
- After finalising your purchase a member of our reservations team will be in contact with you to discuss your extension request.
A $150 per person supplement plus any fare difference applies if you wish to confirm your extension. You will be contacted after purchase for collection of this payment. All additional accommodation and sightseeing is at your own arrangement.
Extend to see Guilin and Hong Kong - from $1,000 per person, twin share
Please click here to view the itinerary.
- Follow the ‘Book Now’ prompts.
- Select your travel dates, departure city, number of travellers, room preference and any extra services.
- Click ‘Checkout’ to login or create an account. You’ll need an account to review your details and download documentation.
- Click ‘Pay Now’ to proceed to payment.
- Note - all payments are processed by our trusted gateway Paypal where you are given two options:
- Pay using your Paypal account OR
- Pay using your credit card by proceeding as a guest – a Paypal account is not required.
- Once your order is complete, you will be prompted to complete a booking form so that we can fulfil your booking.
- Your booking is confirmed once your booking form is submitted and you can begin the countdown to your Inspiring Vacation!
- You will travel with Cathay Pacific (Singapore Airlines or Qantas if unavailable)
- Most flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 23kgs checked baggage.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Travel insurance (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
We strongly encourage all travellers to purchase travel insurance to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with QBE Insurance to offer our customers competitive rates for their Travel Insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover, earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points and save 25% on retail rates.
Simply click HERE to arrange your policy.
Documentation: Final documentation including e-tickets and hotel details will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Single Supplement: Single supplement is $1,499 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Land only: A $900 per person reduction from the twin share price applies if you wish to arrange your own airfares. Should you wish to purchase land only, please select this option in the booking process, under 'Departure City'.
Triple share: Not available.
Premium Economy Upgrade: Available from an additional $1,500 per person in addition to the standard price (subject to availability). Please specify this as a 'Special Request' when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund. Please note, premium economy seating is only available on the long haul section of your flight from Australia - Hong Kong, Hong Kong to China will be economy seating.
Business Class Upgrade: Available from an additional $3,500 per person in addition to the standard price (subject to availability). Please specify this as a 'Special Request' when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.
Itinerary: The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule. Please refer to the day-by-day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Group Size: 6-16 people.
Children: Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
Accommodation: The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences, however, any changes are beyond our control.